What’s new in this release:
- You can rearrange the list of bookmarks and notes by tapping the “Edit” button on the upper right and dragging the items into their new location.
- When you’re selecting a Surah from the Surah list, you can now optionally select an Ayah, to jump directly to that Ayah.
- When an Ayah is highlighted, you can get rid of the highlight by performing a long-tap anywhere on the page. That is, tapping and keeping your finger pressed down for at least 0.75 seconds (three quarters of a second).
- When you start an Audio Loop, the audio loop defaults to the first Ayah on the page you are on.
- Notes attached to bookmarks are now being saved properly.
- Fixed the behavior of the Bookmark detail entry screen on the iPad in landscape mode.
- Fixed the behavior of the “About” window on the iPad.
- When an Audio loop is playing on the iPhone in landscape mode, the screen will automatically scroll to keep the currently playing Ayah visible.
- Added missing translation to Surah Alaq.
- Added the missing “Edit” button on the iPhone bookmark screen.
Jazaakum Allah Khairan to all the people who reported the bugs.