In Version 2.0, we added functionality that would allow you to rate this app. Unfortunately, there’s a bug in Version 2.0 where if you choose to rate the app, the app crashes repeatedly. The only way to get the app working again is to uninstall it and then reinstall it. We have fixed this bug in Version 2.1 (available soon, inshaAllah), but we’ve also removed the ‘Rate this app’ functionality, because users found it annoying.
What's new in this release:
- Added support for iPhone and iPod Touch. This is a Universal App – buy it once, and install it on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Improved code to make the app faster
- Added a short video on how to use the app.
- Modified page turning animation to make it smoother
- iPad: To get to the toolbars you must now tap on the 'Gears' icons that show up on the outer sides of the pages.
In Version 1.0, translations are missing for the following Chapters (Surahs): Aal-Imran, Ma'ida, Ibrahim, Nahl, Mulk and 'Alaq. We have released version 1.1 that adds these translations to the database. If you would like to upgrade to version 1.1, please make a note of your bookmarks and notes and uninstall the app, and then re-install it. When you uninstall the app, you will lose your bookmarks and notes. Moving forward, we will make sure, inshaAllah, that you don't have to uninstall any more in order to upgrade.
Alhamdulillah, version 1.0 of Qur’an Memorizer for the iPad™ is available on the App StoreSM starting today.